Title and statement of responsibility area
Thoman McMinn collection
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on contents of collection.
Level of description
CA EDM MS-150
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1926 - 1927, [ca. 1940] (Creation)
- McMinn, Thomas
Physical description area
1 cm of textual records. – 1 object
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Thomas McMinn lived in the Jasper Place area of Edmonton and worked for the City of Edmonton in various roles and departments within the Parks and Recreation Department (City Pound, field inspector, etc).
Scope and content
The collection consists of materials collected by Thomas McMinn, including:
- programme: The Women’s Musical Club of Edmonton - Song Recital by Amelita Galli-Curci, Empire Theatre, October 19th, 1926.
- programme: Organ Recital by Monsieur Louis Vierne, Titular Organist of Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris (North American Tour), First Presbyterian Church, March 10th, 1927 (2 copies).
- programme: Nation Council of Education, Programme of Concert to be given by The Gentlemen of His Majesty’s Free Chapel of St. George in Windsor Castle and the Choristers of Westminster Abbey, n.d.
- programme: International Basketball Championship, Chicago “Taylor-Trunks” vs “The Grads”, Edmonton Arena, Oct 25th and 27th, 1927.
- 1 Canadian meat ration token, WWII, [ca. 1938].
Immediate source of acquisition
This collection was donated to the City of Edmonton Archives by Thomas McMinn in 1971 and 1972.
The material was arranged according to the filing system of the creator.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
There are no restrictions on access.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Copyright may apply.
Reproduction restrictions may apply.
See ‘Scope and Content’ above.
No further accruals are expected.
Accession numbers: A71-2, A72-5
Standard number area
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier
City of Edmonton Archives
Rules or conventions
Rules for Archival Description (RAD)
Archives Society of Alberta Subject Terms