Title and statement of responsibility area
Reports via Edmonton Public Library
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on contents of series.
Level of description
CA EDM RG-15-4
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1978 - 2006, predominant 1996 - 2006 (Creation)
Physical description area
6 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
This series contains reports created by, or submitted to, Edmonton City Council.
- File 1: Members of Parliament/Edmonton City Council/City Commissioners meeting (1978-January)
- File 2: Submission on Clarke Stadium Expansion Proposal. Sumitted by McCauley Community League via Ron Hayter (1988)
- File 3: Edmonton . . . the smart city : City Council's vision for economic prosperity (ca. 1996)
- File 4: Edmonton's infrastructure strategy: presented to City Council June 2, 1998 (June 1998)
- File 5: City Council's vision for social well-being and quality of life (2000)
- File 6: City of Edmonton Members of Council Remuneration and Benefits Review (made public as part of the February 1, 2000 City Council Meeting agenda) (2000)
- File 7: A gathering of energy: The voice of Edmonton's next generation. Report of the Next Generation Task Force to Edmonton City Council (June 2006)
Immediate source of acquisition
This material was transferred to the City of Edmonton Archives in 2013 as part of a large accession of municipal government reports.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
There are no restrictions on access.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Copyright may apply.
Reproduction restrictions may apply.
See Scope and content above.
No further accruals are expected.
Accession number: A2013-86
Standard number area
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier
City of Edmonton Archives
Rules or conventions
Rules for Archival Description (RAD)
Archives Society of Alberta Subject Terms