- CA EDM MS-491
- 1920 - 2002
This fonds consists of the records of the EFCL and is arranged in the following series:
- Series 1 - Administration. This series consists of the operating records of the EFCL offices including minutes, agendas, financial information, correspondence, reports, contracts, and fundraising from 1922 to 2005 with most of the records dating from 1970 to 1980.
- Series 2 - Community Leagues. This series contains records collected by the EFCL regarding their constituent community leagues. The records collected from each community league differ but generally include leases, membership information, and correspondence. The records in this series are predominantly from the period between 1965 to 1980.
- Series 3 - Committees. This series consists of the files from the committees the EFCL either led or was a part of from 1971 to 1999. Other material has been added where the EFCL gathered the files for information purposes.
- Series 4 - Programs. This series collects programs, events, and awards ceremonies held by the EFCL from 1920 to 1999 with a majority of the records originating from between 1970 to 1990.
- Series 5 - Legal. This series collects documents pertaining to legal matters the EFCL was directly involved in as a litigant or on the behalf of the communities involved in the case. Most material pertains to the Rossdale Unit 11 case or to Inland Cement’s change in fuel types.
Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues