- CA EDM RG-60-1
- [ca. 1915] - 1939
In 1985 the Edmonton Police Department Museum and Archives opened to the public. Located at Edmonton Police Headquarters, the museum was established to represent the history of law enforcement in Alberta. It was funded by Alberta Culture, the Alberta Museum Association and by private and corporate sponsors, and staffed by volunteers from the Police Department and a curator paid for by grants. By 1997 the museum had closed and the collection was absorbed by Edmonton Police Services.
The series consists of 7 pawn shop ledgers, one file of material found in the ledger of a second hand shop, and 3 photos of Alex Decoteau.