Showing 93 results

Archival description
Chris Bruun fonds Item Abandoned buildings
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

93 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Molson's Building

The brewery, built in 1913, was closed in 2007; includes Molson's neon sign.

Molson's Building

The brewery, built in 1913, was closed in 2007; includes Molson's neon sign.

Molson's

The brewery, built in 1913, was closed in 2007; Edmonton House, built in 1961 at the front entrance of the building, was removed in 2010 (see EA-784-160 and EA-784-161). Here the building awaits further demolition.

Results 1 to 10 of 93