Mostrando 12 resultadosDescripción archivística
8 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales
- CA EDM MS-59-1
- 1897 - 1957
Parte deHubert A. Hollingworth fonds
This series consists of photographs taken by Hubert Hollingworth. The images document life in Edmonton during the first half of the twentieth century, including portraits, street scenes, buildings, events and activities.
- CA EDM RG-17-17.1
- 1962 - 1982, predominant 1970 - 1982
This series contains records created by different units of the City of Edmonton Planning Department. They have been arranged into the following classes:
- Class 1: Downtown Area Redevelopment Plan
- Class 2: Northeast Light Rail Transit Corridor Study
- Class 3: Old Strathcona Area Redevelopment Plan Bylaw
- Class 4: Jasper Place Zoning Review
- Class 5: Stony Plain Strip Study
- Class 6: Boyle Street-McCauley Area Redevelopment Plan Bylaw Special Area Files
- Class 7: Special Area Files
- Class 8: General Research Service Files
- Class 9: General Service Files
- Class 10: Planning Act Correspondence
- Class 11: Edmonton Regional Planning Commission Correspondence
- Class 12: Systems Information Correspondence
- Class 13: Realty Development Office-1977 Administration
- Class 14: Realty Development Office-1977 Developments
- Class 15: Realty Development Office-1977 Downtown Pedestrian Tunnels and Light Rail System
- Class 16: Realty Development Office-1977 Industrial Areas
- Class 17: Realty Development Office-1977 Edmonton General
- Class 18: Realty Development Office-1977 Development Policies, Procedures and Legislation
- Class 19: Realty Development Office-1977 Transportation, Streets and Freeways
- Class 20: Realty Development Office-1977 West Jasper Place Subdivision, 301
- Class 21: Realty Development Office-1977 Mill Wood Subdivision, 302
- Class 22: Realty Development Office-1977 Castle Downs Subdivision 303
- Class 23: Realty Development Office-1977 Hermitage Subdivision, 304
- Class 24: Realty Development Office-1977 Kaskitayo Subdivision, 305
- Class 25: Realty Development Office-1977 Petrolia (South Greenfield) Subdivision, 306
- Class 26: Realty Development Office-1977 Clareview Subdivision, 308
- Class 27: Realty Development Office-1977 Duggan Subdivision, 309
- Class 28: Realty Development Office-1977 Casselman- Steele Heights Subdivision, 310
- Class 29: Realty Development Office-1977 Terwillegar Heights Subdivision, 312
- Class 30: Realty Development Office-1977 Abbottsfield, 314 Calder, 320 Bergman Replot, 322 Hillcrest, 324
- Class 31: Castledowns Subdivision-Neighbourhood Planning and Development
- Class 32: South East Edmonton Industrial Planning and Development
- Class 33: Mill Woods Subdivision-Neighbourhood Planning and Development
- Class 34: Kaskitayo Subdivision-Neighbourhood Planning and Development
- Class 35: Technical Advisory Committee
- Class 36: Edmonton Power, 1975-1977
- CA EDM RG-17-17.2
- 1959 - 1979
This series contains meeting minutes from the Technical Planning Board and the Municipal Planning Commission regarding subdivision, zoning, and policy, as well as some correspondence.
Municipal Planning Commission
- CA EDM MS-59-2
- [ca. 1900-1949]
Parte deHubert A. Hollingworth fonds
This series consists of photographs originally created by others or from books, which Hubert Hollingworth re-photographed onto glass slide negatives. These were possibly used by Hollingworth for presentations on glass slides. The images cover a variety of subjects including religion and missionary work, farm animals, medical education, images of the reconstruction of England after WWII, Indigenous people, the Canadian West including Saskatchewan, Vancouver and the Rocky Mountains, and Quebec.
The majority of the religious images belonged to missionary Charles O. Bowen, a Welsh immigrant. The images consist of nature photographs, often mountain scenes with a biblical scripture or hymn transposed on them.
Another contributor of the religious images was Miss Cork, a missionary who worked in Africa.
Some of the medical education images can be attributed to professors from the University of Alberta including Dr. Evan Greene, Dr. Ralph Faust Shaner and Dr. Maxwell Mordecai Cantor.
Dr. Evan Greene (1873-1966), a surgeon and anatomist, was one of Alberta’s earliest doctors. The subject of his slides is anatomy.
Dr. Ralph Faust Shaner (1893-1976) was an anatomist, professor and head of the University of Alberta’s Department of Anatomy. His images represent many of the course that he taught such as histology, embryology and neuroanatomy.
Dr. Maxwell Mordecai Cantor (1903-1981) was the provincial coroner and a biochemist at the University of Alberta. Dr. Cantor’s images are of the pathology of disease.
- CA EDM RG-19-2
- 1893 - 1969
This series contains ledgers describing land purchased and owned by the City of Edmonton and used for conducting the business of the municipality, as well as certificates of ownership and duplicate certificates of title for select municipal properties.