- CA EDM MS-152
- 2003 - 2011
The fonds consists of hand painted cards with street scenes of Edmonton painted by Reg and sent to friends and family at Christmas. It also includes the notes sent with the card outlining details of the scenes and Reg’s memories of Edmonton.
Cards and accompanying notes include:
- 98 St. Looking East Down Jasper Avenue (EAA-25-1),
- Jasper Avenue Looking North and East, including Brighton Block, Kenmo Lodge, The Hub Hotel, Gem and Georgia Baths (EAA-25-2),
- Jasper Avenue with the Hub Hotel and Georgia Baths (EA-25-3),
- 97th Street and Jasper Avenue, including Dreamland Theatre and Mite Block (EAA-25-4),
- Edmonton’s 5 Way Intersection, including Alex Taylor school and the Checker Lunch (EAA-25-5),
- Winter Snowfall 1942 (EAA-25-6),
- C. Woodward Ltd. Building (EAA-25-7),
- The Tegler Building (EAA-25-8),
- The Gibson Block (EAA-25-9),
- Metropolitan Stores (EAA-25-10)
The accompanying notes are in MS-152, f. 1.