The fonds consists of pamphlets and textual material that John had collected on public art. The photographs cover places of worship, public art, bridges, public buildings, shopping centres, streetscapes and the demolition of several buildings in Edmonton and area.
The fonds consists of photographs of Rita’s and Walter’s graduating classes. It includes the Graduating Class General Hospital 1922, which has a portrait photograph of Rita Efner, and the University of Alberta Pharmacy Class 1920-1921, which has a portrait photograph of W.R. Stewart.
The fonds consists of photographs of Edmonton taken by Eric R. Crouch. They include skylines, buildings, bridges, the Legislative Grounds and various cityscapes taken from the roofs of downtown buildings.
The fonds consists of photographs of people, nature, weather, buildings, street scenes and events in Edmonton, as well as some self-portraits and still lifes. Of special interest are sequential photographs of storms and weather events, as well as building demolition and construction, notably the Molson’s Brewery building on 104 Avenue.
The fonds consists of textual records, historical documents, photographs, paintings and maps gathered by NAPOTA in support of the association’s goal of preserving the history of Edmonton. The fonds also includes the records of the association including minutes, membership records, correspondence, financial documents and news clippings. The fonds is arranged as follows:
Correspondence files 1926, 1928-1929 . a. Alphabetical file series . b. Correspondence files
Topical files 1887-2009 . a. Alphabetical file series . b. Correspondence files
Newspapers and Clippings
Northern Alberta Pioneers and Old Timers' Association
The fonds consists of a history (photocopy) of the Retired Ukrainian Canadian Association, including an application and certificate of incorporation. The records include references to Yar Chajkiwsky, William Horbay, Konstanto (Kost) Kantor, Dmytro Prokop, Fred Sharum and Harry Yakymechko. There is also a photograph of the members of the association in 1975.