The fonds consists of accounting records from Fort Edmonton (1879-1884) and a daily journal from Fort Victoria, now Pakan (1890-1893). There are also records relating to a model-building contest of Fort Edmonton and copies of plans for Fort Edmonton (1970). Photographs include the official opening of Fort Edmonton Park (1967), the winning Fort Edmonton model and builder (1970), York boats and Red River carts.
The collection consists of two copies of the Edmonton Bulletin newspaper collected by Harold. File 1: Edmonton Bulletin newspaper, September 8, 1887 File 2: Edmonton Bulletin newspaper, August 8, 1888.
The collection consists of records transferred from the Greater Vernon Museum and Archives, as better fitting the mandate of the City of Edmonton Archives.
Sheet music - The Boys of the Great Western Plains, words and music by Pte. W. Watson, 138th Batt., CEF, Edmonton; dedicated to the 49th Canadian CEF Edmonton Alberta Batt'n (Loyal Edmonton Regiment), [ca. 1918].
Postcard - (of Field, BC and Mt. Stephen), addressed to Mrs. Mohr; Souvenir Programme - Souvenir to Commemorate the Fortieth Year of the Ministry of Rev. D.G. McQueen, 1927 - annotated with Mrs. Mohr, Vernon.
Souvenir Programme - The Visit of Their Most Gracious Majesties King George VI and Queen Elizabeth to the Province of Alberta, Edmonton, 1939.