Mostrar 768 resultados

Descrição arquivística
Phil Cox fonds Item
Previsualizar a impressão Ver:

768 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais

Edmonton skyline from Rossdale

  • This view looks up to the downtown area from Rossdale flats, about 103rd Street to 101st Street. Chateau Lacombe;
  • Edmonton House;
  • Principal tower;

Mapleridge Centre (O'Connell Institute)

The O'Connell Institute was initially an orphanage, run by the Catholic Women's League and financed in 1928 by a donation of James Patrick O'Connell, a maritime philanthopist who funded a number of such institutions across Canada. Later it became Our Lady of Charity training school for girls and then in 1966 the Mapleridge Residential Treatment Centre for Girls.

Elmer Roper House

Former home of Elmer Roper, 11244 93 Street. Mr. Roper was a former Mayor of Edmonton (c. 1921). Roper, Elmer

Fairwood shopping centre

Strip mall located on 107th Avenue between 123 and 121 Street Fairwood

Edmonton Convention Centre and Canada Place

  • This photograph comprises a view of the Edmonton skyline including the Edmonton Convention Centre and Canada Place. Edmonton Convention Centre
  • Canada Place

Fairwood shopping centre

This photograph depicts a strip mall located on 107th Avenue between 123 and 121 Street. Fairwood

Fairwood shopping centre

This photograph depicts a strip mall located on 107th Avenue between 123 and 121 Streets. Fairwood

Molsen House

This images consists of the Molsen Brewery smokestack behind the Molsen House pallisade. Molsen House

Fairwood shopping centre

This photograph depicts a strip mall located on 107th Avenue between 123 and 121 Streets. Fairwood

Molsen House

View of the front of the pallisade. Molsen House was a replica of a fur trade post which contained a small gallery of artifacts and photographs depicting Edmonton's History. There were rooms for community events hosted by Molson's Brewery.

Resultados 11 a 20 de 768