This series contains building applications, building permits, land sale agreements, easements, applications to purchase lots, cancellations of lots, building inspection reports, correspondence, and building specifications. It also includes a public notice for a proposed development.
This fonds consists of material generated as a result of the operations of the Town of Beverly from its incorporation as a village in 1913 until shortly after its annexation by the City of Edmonton in 1961. The records include minutes, correspondence, reports, debentures, contracts, agreements, voters lists, tax assessment rolls, building permits, and petitions, and includes 85 ledgers.
An order has been imposed on the material. The arrangement includes 5 series. The series are as follows:
The Engineering Department was established in 1958 when the Department of Public Works and the Department of Public Utilities were amalgamated. The department was responsible for the construction and maintenance of Town infrastructure, such as streets, parks, and water and sewer lines, as well as for providing garbage collection and metre reading services. The Department was also tasked with building the Jasper Place Sports Centre. When the Town of Jasper Place amalgamated with the City of Edmonton, the Engineering Department was subsumed into the larger City Engineer's Department.
This series consists of records created and collected by the Jasper Place Engineering Department. It includes project reports, updates, finances, correspondence, police reports on damage to infrastructure, personnel, and blueprints. This series also includes a plaque for the First Street Paving Program.