- CA EDM MS-597
- 1901 - 1903
The fonds consists of records of James Taylor’s military career:
- a notice of parade for the Winnipeg Rifles, 90th Regiment, “A” Company, 1900;
- a Certificate of Discharge from the Winnipeg 90th Rifles, March 2, 1901;
- a one-page hand written personal account of James W. Taylor's time in South Africa, 1901-1902 (includes place, date and notes).
- 7 pages of typewritten accounts from James W. Taylor's diary in South Africa from February 24, 1902 to June 1, 1902; Certificate of Discharge from the South African Constabulary, February 21, 1903;
- a pass from the South African Constabulary, 1903;
The photographs are also from James Taylor’s military carrier and include Canadian troops in South Africa.
James W. Taylor