- CA EDM MS-170
- 1928 - 1936, [ca. 1961]
The fonds consists predominantly of records detailing George Guild’s life and business. It includes:
- a copy of "The Super Calendar" published by The Pusey and Jones Corporation at Wilmington, Delaware, that includes a letter written by George Guild about being a ‘one man’ mill and a photo of the Pioneer Paper Mill, 1928,
- certificate of Caveat of Patent for George K. Guild, Dominion of Canada, 1936,
- sample of paper fibre, presumably created by George Guild, [ca. 1936]
- clipping re Pioneer Paper Mill, from The Pulp and Paper Mills of Canada and Newfoundland, [ca. 1936],
- a manuscript, ‘History of George Guild, operator and owner of Canada's "One Man" mill’, [ca. 1961], unknown author.
Guild, George K.