Board of Management and Staff of Edmonton Public Library 1926-1927
- Includes a portrait of Sophie Bell (Mrs. D.T. Bell) as she was a member on the Library board.
- Other Library board members are: A. Boileau (chairman), Mayor K.A. Blatchford (ex-officio), G.H. Geary, John MacDonald, Mrs. E.B. Cogswell, Col. C.Y. Weaver, E.E. Roper, J.J. Duggan.
- Library staff include: E.L. Hill (Librarian), Grace Dobie (Chief Assistant), Margaret McNee (Branch Chief Assistant), Annie C. Joyce (Cataloger), Violet Burden (Children's Literature), Evalyn Srigley (Reference Assistant), Catherine Torrance (Second Assistance), Verlie Vigus (Assistant), Beatrice Stewart (Assistant), Graziella Tessier (Assistant), Reah Jewett (Assistant), Constance Magee (Assistant), Miriam Inkpen (Assistant), Dorothy McAlpine (Assistant), William W. MacDonald (Binder), Rachael Caldwell (Binder Assistant), A. Mills (Reading Room Attendant), Noel Iles (Page), Anna Fredell (Stenographer), C.A. Russell (Caretaker).
Unveiling of the John Walter Cairn
L to R: James F. Falconer, Alderman Mrs. Douglas, Mrs. H. Christie (daughter of John Walter), Hon. Russell Patrick, M.L.A.
Col. C.Y. Weaver
Photograph of a photograph taken of Col. Weaver, ca. 1910.
Ice Show Committee 1978
- Back row, L to R: Ted Brown, George Kelso, Rod Larsen, Sue Barnard, Arlene Meldrum, Dave Casselo, Bill McKenzie, Monty Montgomery.
- Front row, L to R: Rose Bowen, Merle Larsen, Helen Richards, Doraine Fogg, Michey Casselo
- For EFCL's Skating Club ice show 'That's Entertainment On Ice', held at the Edmonton Gardens on March 3rd & 4th, 1978.
- See programme in MS-491, series 4.2, file 98.
- Likely the backstage crew.