- CA EDM MS-747
- 1918 - 1942
The fonds consists of records for various members of the Joseph Boulanger family.
File 1: Dr. Joseph Boulanger
- a letter confirming post-graduate work by Joseph Boulanger in 1919 at The Society of the Lying-In Hospital, New York NY, April 5, 1937
- business cards - Dr. Joseph Boulanger, Edmonton, Alberta - annotated on back; P.J.F. Thiel, Archivista, Roma; Dr. Charles Puybaret, Brive
File 2: Valerie Phaneuf Boulanger
- a lithographic print of a poem, ‘The Unknown Warrior’, by Valerie Phaneuf-Boulanger, 1922, possibly printed in The Western Warrior.
File 3: Dr. Jean-Baptiste Boulanger
- letterhead of Le Petit Jour : Journal de la Jeunesse, published by Jean-Baptiste Boulanger, ca. 1936, (4 pages, blank);
- programme, souvenir card and news clippings re: award of medaille de vermeil to Jean-Baptiste Boulanger, awarded December 1935, presented 1936;
- letter, from Jean Iltis [?] in France, requesting assistance in finding a Canadian pen pal, 1939.
The photographs reflect Dr. Joseph Boulanger’s medical career and Jean-Baptiste Boulanger’s scholastic achievements.