This series contains records relating to the care and operation of municipally owned buildings and property in Edmonton. Included are project files from the office responsible for building maintenance between 1965 and 1969.
The fonds consists of photographs of the Mawhinney family, sports teams the Mawhinney’s were part of, the family home in Rossdale, the Arctic Ice Company, the Ross Flats clubhouse, the North Saskatchewan River, and damage from the 1915 flood.
This file contains a photographic survey of facilities operated by the Edmonton Ambulance Authority. Among the sites are #1 Station (Headquarters) at 10510 - 107 Avenue; Edmonton Ambulance Authority parking at the Western GMC Hangar; #2 Station at 109 Street and University Avenue; #4 Station at 10526 - 142 Street; #5 Station at 6506 - 118 Avenue; #6 Station at 9813 - 34 Avenue; #7 Station at the Misericordia Hospital; #8 Station at 8309 - 90 Avenue; and #9 Station (Edmonton General Hospital).
The fonds consists of photos taken by Eric Bland for the Edmonton Bulletin in the last five years of the Bulletin’s existence (April 1947-January 1951) (EA-600). The photos include Edmonton personalities, accidents, events, clubs and societies, buildings (including churches, schools and hospitals), commerce, industry, transportation and military. The fonds also includes images used in the publication 'Edmonton Bulletin Special Edition 1911' (EB-26). This publication gave a history of Edmonton to that point. The photographs include people, houses, buildings businesses, street scenes, bridges and transportation.
The fonds consists of photographs from the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce's in-house collection. The photographs are of early Edmonton and include buildings, street scenes, city and farm scenes, animals, agriculture, people and events.
The fonds consists of Edward Bell’s account of becoming a teacher and then principal of Bennett School, including teaching in the school’s temporary accommodations on the second floor of a house in 1912 while awaiting construction of the school building. The Bennett School moved into their new building on Gallagher flats in the spring of 1913. The photograph is of the temporary classroom that was used before the Bennett School building was opened.
The fonds consists of photographs of Edmonton taken by Eric R. Crouch. They include skylines, buildings, bridges, the Legislative Grounds and various cityscapes taken from the roofs of downtown buildings.