The Address Coordination Committee was tasked with solving issues born from the City of Edmonton's growth. The Committee's responsibilities include assigning new street and avenue numbers as well as coordinating new addresses for housing developments.
This series consists of material related to numbering streets in the City of Edmonton. While most of the content is correspondence, some plans for implementation are included.
The series consists of meeting minutes, agreements, financial records, personnel records, correspondence, and other material generated through the business conducted at the Municipal Airport. An order has been imposed on the material. The arrangement includes four sub-series, which are as follows:
Sub-series 1.1 – Reports, minutes, general orders and record keeping
This series consists of records related to the operational functions of the Garneau Community League. At the head of the community league was the executive committee which was elected by the registered members of the community league. The manager of the Garneau Community Centre reported to the executive committee along with the heads of the various sub-committees and clubs such as the Planning Committee and the Tennis and Lawn Bowling clubs. The executive committee was responsible for many of the initiatives undertaken by the League such as the Street Signs Project and organizing the programs that took place at the Centre. This series contains minutes, reports, correspondence, grant applications, contracts, newsletters, and programmes. These records provide context for the Community League’s role within the community and within Edmonton as a city. Also included are documents concerning leasing of the Garneau Community Centre to Catalyst Theatre.
This series consists of documents related to the regular operation of the Foundation. Included in this series are minutes and agendas of the Board of Directors and various committees that reported to the Board, incorporation records, bylaws and their amendments, financial statements, budgets, annual general meetings including annual reports, correspondence, and other documents pertaining to the larger operation of the Foundation. The documents in this series have been arranged to roughly correspond to their subject matter. For example, files related to the Princess Theatre’s operation are grouped together though there may be some documents with higher file numbers to reflect later accruals to the collection.
This series contains financial records, correspondence and memoranda relating to the work of the department, as well as resources used by its employees. The series includes a bookkeeping ledger used to track aggregate credits and debits between 1956 and 1974.
This series consists of the EFCL’s administrative files, which include records of meetings, financial statements, office files, correspondence, and publications. All records pertaining to only the EFCL can be found in this series. The series is organized according to the file order as best recreated from the original found in the files. Copies of the 'Federation Forum' newsletters are also included under the publications sub-series.
This series consists of administrative records such as minutes, correspondence, reports, administrative memos and directives, financial records (including grant programs), publicity and departmental scrapbooks, and personnel records.
This series contains the following sub series:
Subseries 1.1: Meeting Minutes
Subseries 1.2: Correspondence
Subseries 1.3: Reports
Subseries 1.4: Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
The series consists of records pertaining to the operation and administrative functions of the Edmonton Art Gallery. Included in the series are financial records, reports, correspondence, certificates, and promotional materials. Also included in the series are plans relating to the acquisition of land for new gallery, records related to the Edmonton Art Club, and architecture design drawings for the gallery. The series also includes records from the Blow Condell family who donated money to build the Edmonton Art Gallery in 1962. The building was named the Arthur Blow Condell Memorial Building after Dr. William Newton and Abigail Edith Condell's son who died in 1910.