- CA EDM MS-34
- [ca. 1850]-[ca. 1930]
The collection consists of miscellaneous textual and photographic records collected by Wallis Kendall. It is possible some of the records are connected to each other.
- handwritten Bond from Benjamin Walter Smith to George Perry, July 12, 1852, for the sum of 113 pounds,
- Certificate of Recommendation for Homestead Patent (SE 22-38-38-W4) for William Stewart, August 8, 1903, with cover letter,
- handwritten poem/manuscript, 'The Chase - A Tale of the Prairie', by E.H., n.d.
- 3 postcards (one postcard to Miss L.M. Perry, from Etha Vale, 19 Aug [190-?],
- newspaper clippings of poems.
The photographs include people, horses, cars, homes and farming activities of the early 1900's.