- CA EDM MS-761
- 1921 - 2016
The fonds consists of records created and collected by the Edmonton Burns Club for their various events and activities.
The fonds has been arranged into 6 series:
- Series 1 - Membership. This series consists of Edmonton Burns Club membership rosters and lists of Presidents. Also included are the Burns Club constitution as well as obituaries and funeral addresses for members of the Club.
- Series 2 - Administration. This series consists of minutes and financial statements of the Club. The President's’ Books have also been included in the series.
- Series 3 - Correspondence. This series consists of letters written in regards to the Club. The letter recipients have been named unless otherwise noted. Due to the nature of the scholarships awarded by the Burns Club, all material related to awards has been included here as well.
- Series 4 - Events. All major Burns Club events have been listed in chronological order here for ease of access. Events held by other Burns Clubs have also been included.
- Series 5 - Poetry, Music, and Reference Library. This series consists of the works collected and written by members of the Burns Club. The series includes poems, historical accounts, music sheets, articles, and books.
- Series 6 - Media. Series 6 is comprised of scrapbooks, media, audio (reel to reel and cassette recordings), ephemera and photographs related to the Club and various events.
Edmonton Burns Club