- CA EDM MS-155
- 1912, 1963
The fonds consists of Edward Bell’s account of becoming a teacher and then principal of Bennett School, including teaching in the school’s temporary accommodations on the second floor of a house in 1912 while awaiting construction of the school building. The Bennett School moved into their new building on Gallagher flats in the spring of 1913.
The photograph is of the temporary classroom that was used before the Bennett School building was opened.