- CA EDM MS-145
- 1910 - 1936
The fonds consists of personal papers of Michael Haydak and his wife Maria Furjak, as well as some documents for their farm and business.
- Birth certificate for Michael Haydak, 29 September 1885;
- Certified translation of birth certificate for Maria Furjak, born 21 October 1887, certified 25 May 1937;
- Certificate of Naturalization, Dominion of Canada for Michael Haydak, 29 August 1913;
- 5 purchase payments to Cockshut Plow Company, 1911-1914;
- note from Baldwin & McLaren, Solicitors referring to transfer of title from Joe Swedzinski to Mike Haydak, certificate title no. 242-F-43, 23 April 1918;
- Resident Farmer's Big Game License, Department of Agriculture, Province of Albert, 1920;
- 5 loan documents - Bank of Commerce and Merchant Bank of Canada, 1923-1933;
- building contract between Mike Hayduk and Lukas Mras, 3 July 1936.