Showing 4 resultsArchival description
4 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA EDM MS-438-EA-207-81
Part of Phil Cox fonds
This memorial was originally located south of the Edmonton Journal Building on 100th Avenue and 101 Street, however it was moved to the front of City Hall on Sir Winston Churchill Square in the 1970s. Built in 1933 it was officially unveiled in 1936.