- CA EDM RG-21-6-ET-28-355
48 Archival description results for Fire stations
48 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA EDM MS-193-EA-596-2110
- 4 May 2006
Part of John M. Wetherill fonds
This aerial photograph of downtown Edmonton is credited to the RCAF c. 1956. The Legislative Assembly is in the lower left corner and the CN Rail yards in the centre. The Hotel Macdonald and the Low Level Bridge are easily seen at the right centre and Northlands in the upper part of the image.
- CA EDM MS-1071-EA-600-3918c
Part of Edmonton Bulletin fonds
- CA EDM RG-21-6-ET-28-359
Fire truck at No. 2 Fire Station
- CA EDM MS-56-EA-10-954
Buildings-Firehall (stable) McCarthy, W.; Hogan, O.; McNaughton, Tom; McNaughton, Stanley
- CA EDM MS-758-EA-265-1
Part of John Booth fonds
Located at 10016 - 104 Street. In 1912, the fire department started to replace horse-drawn equipment with motorized vehicles. By 1914, a total of 7 rigs had been replaced with motorized fire-fighting equipment. Also of special interest in the photograph - notice the small building on the far left that is raised for moving.
- CA EDM MS-56-EA-10-1003
- Firehall #2.
- M. Reight, J. Proudfoot, W. Browning, N. Arnold, R. Patterson, J.R. Blatchford, J. Koch, T. Hardy, C. Booth Mackay and L. McKenzie.
- Same as EA-10-2597 and EA-160-237.
- CA EDM MS-56-EA-10-959
North Edmonton Fire Hall; North Edmonton Police Station
- CA EDM MS-56-EA-10-1001
L to R: Wm Connelly, D. Forbes, T. Bell, T. Martin, C Marriott, J. Robertson; J.S. Smith, S. McFadden, G. Halley, P. Craig, J. Soper, J. Lauder, A. Campbell, P. Monaghan; P. Lambert, N. McIntyre, S. Lucas, W. McLellan, B. Wilson, J. Graham, C. Moody; H. McKay, R. Davis (Chief)
- CA EDM MS-56-EA-10-1002
Located at 116 St. north of Jasper Ave; with a horse-drawn ladder.