Abandoned buildings

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Abandoned buildings

Equivalent terms

Abandoned buildings

Associated terms

Abandoned buildings

97 Archival description results for Abandoned buildings

Only results directly related

Molson's

The brewery, built in 1913, was closed in 2007; Edmonton House, built in 1961 at the front entrance of the building, was removed in 2010 (see EA-784-160 and EA-784-161). Here the building awaits further demolition.

Demolition of Molson's

  • Aerial view, taken from 104 Avenue and 120 Street looking north.
  • The brewery, built in 1913, was closed in 2007.
Results 1 to 10 of 97